Residential Care / Respite Care Programme
The Home provides both long term and short "respite" care, rehabilitation, stimulating activity, employment opportunities, recreation and encouragement for the residents in an atmosphere as much like a family home as possible.
Every effort is made to motivate them within the scope of their capabilities, to live as normal, cheerful, creative and purposeful lives as independently as they can.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Age range between 16-55
- Physically disabled but do not require heavy nursing care
- Free from infectious or contagious disease or any mental impairment or behavioural issue
Services rendered are:
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Counselling and Self-help Services
- Group Work
- Medical and Nursing Services
- Employment and Contract Work Opportunities
We have a capacity of 90 residents - 87 residential and 3 respite beds. The Home caters, in particular, for the young adult and middle aged: the elderly residents are those who have grown old in the Home.
Some of the activities our residents participate in are:
- Hydroponics & gardening
- Music, Art and Entertainment
- Games (e.g. bowling) and outings