Day Care Programme
The Home provides a rehabilitation programme to enable the physically disabled to achieve their optimum level of independence.
Our Day Care Centre is open from 9 am - 4 pm, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Lunch and two teas will be provided.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Age range between 16 and 55
- Physically disabled
- Without mental illness or behavioural problems
- Mobile, with/without aids
- Able to feed and toilet with minimal assistance
- Free from infectious or contagious diseases
Services rendered are:
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
- Counselling and Self-help Services
- Group Activities e.g. outings, games and gardening
We have a capacity of 50 clients.
Transport may be provided along the Home's designated routes where vacancies permit.
Staircrawl service may be provided where there is no lift landing.